A well-known established bakery franchise business at $ 88,000. Owner operated and managed food retail business with an annual turnover $ 546,000.
A new franchise could cost you $380,000 to $ 475,000, and then you still have the hard work of establishing the business. The new owner is already ahead of the game with this business! No experienced required as new owner will go through comprehensive full franchise training.
- Prime position in main Woolworth Shopping Complex with easy access and ample parking.
- Consistent 200-300 customers come into the shop daily.
- Provides convenience shopping to a large established local residential clientele.
- All the plant & equipment is in good working order.
- Head Lease held by Franchisor – good lease terms.
- Benefit from the continued growth currently underway in the surrounding region.
- One of Australia’s largest and most successful bakery franchise groups.
- Operational manuals to assist in retailing, food quality, marketing, training and internal communications.
- This established bakery for sale has values of producing quality, home-style baked goods, has a strong “truly Australian” identity.
- Product support by both trained franchise team members and preferred suppliers.
- Australia-wide marketing campaigns focusing on building brand awareness.
- Franchise support and advice for each store with focused local area marketing.
Price: $ 88,000 + Stock
For a full business profile please complete an online Confidentiality Agreement at: http://www.questbusinessbrokers.com.au/confidentiality-agreement
Broker: Paul Nicholas of QUEST BUSINESS BROKERS 0410 699 255 / email@example.com